Kind Classroom: A Teaching Resources Pack
The Kindness Elves are the perfect addition to the classroom setting as they make wonderful mascots and are encouragers of kind and caring behaviour towards others.
They believe in everything we are trying to promote as teachers and parents and are a wonderful tool for inspiring more of this positive character development in the children.
From circle time games focusing on self-esteem, bullying and helping others out to whole class secret agent projects that encourage kids to do things for others without them even noticing, this pack is full to the brim with inspiring ideas!
Let's make this world a kinder, more considerate and tolerant place, one classroom at a time! Let the Kindness Elves be part of the story by bringing the magic of kindness to everyday life at school!
- 7 Circle or Group Games with a PSE focus (Personal, Social and Emotional Development) including kindness, bullying, self esteem etc.
- 7 Whole Class Kindness Activities which encourage spreading kindness around the school and into the local community
- A simple positive behaviour system for the classroom
- Useful list of books about kindness
- 30 Acts of Kindness Suggestion Cards to set out with the Kindness Elves. These are all specific to school for e.g. "Can you sit with a child who is alone at lunch today?"
- Blank Acts of Kindness Cards to print and write your own ideas on
- Labels for games, the classroom and displays
- Patterned writing paper templates for writing to the Kindness Elves
- "Thankful" and "well done" star templates
[Note: This is not a physical product, it is a downloadable ebook / pdf, and includes all the printables]
This file is a little over 150MB and so you may prefer to download on a wifi connection.